Refunds and Cancellation
We strive to provide our customers with the software of the highest quality along with the best technical, sales and information support services.
To help ensure that our software products are just what you need, a free account is available on our website. Comprehensive products and services information is provided, as well. To help you make the right decision, you can also contact our support team.
We understand, however, that exceptional circumstance may occur due to the nature of the products we provide, so please, get acquainted with our Refund Policy before you order our software to avoid dissatisfaction after the purchase.
Since all of our products are intangible irrevocable goods (digital software), they come with a 14-Day Honor-Based Money-Back Guarantee. Honor-based means we will be glad to return your investment providing that:
- we are sure the product is malfunctioning (i.e. doesn’t function according to the features declared at the product’s homepage or other official product documents) on the client’s computer/mobile device;
- we receive assistance in finding out the details of the problem on the side of the customer;
- we fail to address the deficiency within a reasonable amount of time.
The refund will be issued to the customer in full without any compensations or additional reimbursements.
Product Return Procedure:
- Requests for refunds must be:
Upon sending a refund request, please allow our Customer Service Team up to one (1) business day to get back to you on the problem.
You should expect an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, be ready to provide our support agents with additional information and follow all the recommendations.
If a refund is approved, it might take us up to two (2) business days to process it. You will get the money returned in the same form of currency used for the purchase. Purchases with credit cards will be refunded to the credit card used to purchase the product, and for PayPal orders refunds will be made via PayPal.
- Made within fourteen (14) days of the purchase date.
- Sent via support ticket to our Customer Service Team.
- Contain the e-mail address you signed up with to our service and the detailed and grounded reasons why you apply for a refund.
Cases ineligible for a refund include:
- The client refuses to follow the instructions of the Viral Insight Customer Service Team or doesn’t provide the requested assistance.
- There is a fix or a workaround to the issue reported as a reason for a refund.
- The software was purchased by mistake or on assumption that it does something that it is not intended to do.
- There is a functional peculiarity that is mentioned on the product’s webpage.
- The problem is caused by the client’s system or network settings.
- The client changed their mind and no longer wants the product for non-technical reasons.
- The software was ordered as part of a time-limited promo.
- The client purchased or downloaded another software that seems to meet their needs better according to their own assumptions.
- A refund is requested due to an issue that could have been tested with the free trial version, since the software is delivered to the licensee “as is”.
Note: Refund requests are reviewed during CET – Central European Time – business hours (Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., CET, excluding holidays).